If I was him I would go with Arena Football.
I'd say teams have always been looking for sleepers.
If I was him I would go with Arena Football.
Go Huskers!
With him getting a degree in Hotel Management, I would imagine that he wants to make some money with his football skills. I dont really know if there is a high demand for Hotel Managers these days.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
an HTM degree isn't necessarily for hotel managing...it can be a variety of things...he could start a winery, go into a lot of things in the business world, or go the hotel route...it's all according to his concentration of the major
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I kind of figured that, it just looks funny when you see it written or when you tell somebody that's what you are majoring in.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
It's a joke major.
Go Huskers!
Tenn. said right up front defensive back. I really wish he had gone with Tenn. I think things would have been so different JMO........but that is not here nor now. He will do fine no matter what.
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
yeah it was JHam's dream to back up Jason Allen
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I grew up playin baseball against justin in little leauge. Does anybody know why he quit baseball besides to run track. He was a heck of a player back in the day.
Easy now, she's just a UT fan speakin from the heart. No need to so rude to her.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks